TigerLogic announce the release of mvBase version 3.1
March 29, 2012
TigerLogic is pleased to announce the release of mvBase version 3.1, a minor release update based on a highly collaborative effort with their customers.
What's New in mvBase 3.1
Key new features in this release include:
· Increased the number of processes and lines to 2,048.
· Enhanced spooler support by increasing the number of form queues to 1,500 and printers to 1,000.
· Enhanced the mvWorkstation component by adding support for a connection startup string to use on a telnet connection that is sent to the mvServer before any user input.
· Raised the number of variables in a mvBasic program to over 15,000.
· Enhanced the licensing scheme to support multiple user connections for a single user license for both mvTerm and telnet clients (connecting the local mvBase Workstation component) on Windows Terminal Services.
mvBase 3.1 is supported on Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003 and 2008 operating systems and is available for download from TigerLogic's ftp site or on CD ROM (shipping charges apply).
Important Information: With mvBase 3.1, all mvWorkstation components must be from the 3.1 release. It is no longer possible to use prior versions of the mvWorkstation component.
For complete mvBase 3.1 enhancements and resolutions, please refer to the product Documentation page on the TigerLogic website.
The mvBase 3.1 product update is available at no charge to customers with 3.x software licenses under a current corresponding product Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA). For customers not under an SMA, please contact your TData sales representative.
To order your update or purchase new licenses, email email@example.com
Please visit the
Please visit TigerLogic’s Website for the SMA Terms and Conditions. We encourage all of our customers to enroll in a TigerLogic SMA program. If you have not taken advantage of our valuable support programs in the past, this is a great time to reconsider.
If you have questions about this Product Release Announcement, please contact TData on (02) 8852 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org